Thursday, July 31, 2014

'Like A Virgin' Sing-Along: Hooper Style

Yesterday I decided to take my hula hoops on an adventure to Giant City State Park. I was thrilled to see that this beautiful open area beneath the cliffs was vacant. I had all of my hoop station gear with me: hoops, iPod, random books to prop my phone on, iPod dock, water, etc. I was ready for a fun day of flowing. I don't always listen to music when I hoop, so after I'd had a nice little warm up with some good tunes I turned off the iPod and started hooping along to the sounds of nature. Little did I know that I would soon be hooping to the voices of teenagers attempting to sing 'Like A Virgin'. If there's one thing I do know, it's Madonna lyrics (and choreography... so I guess two things). They started getting lost right after the first two lines, and I can't deny that I thoroughly enjoyed the mumbling, but I had to cut in and help them with the rest of the words. The following video is a pretty hilarious account of what happened. 

Make sure your volume is all the way up so you can hear them. If you look closely in the top right corner you can see my awesome backup singers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Thoughts?