Monday, October 14, 2013

Don't be Afraid to Feel Beautiful.




After a nice and exhausting hoop session today, the next best thing was to take a seat and play the piano. I felt discouraged posting this photo on Instagram. I didn't want certain followers who know me personally to get offended or find it inappropriate. This frustrated me a little because I honestly felt beautiful inside and out. That doesn't happen very often if ever in a person's life. When we feel beautiful, that's when we need to let ourselves shine. So here I am, in my favorite hideaway--music. This image depicts my soul shining and my free spirit. People need to lose their fears! Let your hair down and be comfortable with your body. Embrace what it means to be beautiful. Your entire entity and perception of who you are lies within you. If you don't let it free, you can never be beautiful on the outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Thoughts?