Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Perfect Circles

While I debate hooping outdoors on this rainy day, I would like to express my love for all the hoopers out there through a series of photographs. You are all beautiful, and no one can deny it. I wish I could put a million on here, but that may be a bit excessive. These are some of my favorites: 




World Hoop Day
@HoopFurthur

Flow Me Your Trails
Meghan aka @FlowandGrow



LouFest: Lost in the Yim Yames Magic
Long Hair Don't Care
Stella aka @StellaBlue9


Multitasking Required
Ruby aka @HoopyRuby


Take Me With You When You Go
Kaia aka @BohemianFlowerChild


In a World of My Own
@TwirlingCircus


Camp Bisco
Jackie aka @exuberance1


Nowhere But Here
@hoopsferdaze


Bend Without Breaking
@candy_the_hooper


Hoopside Down
@SunshineCook aka Circle Circus

Splish Splash
Kaitlyn aka @CircleMeWithSunshine













No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Thoughts?