Thursday, June 5, 2014

Exorcism


'Exorcist Theme' 
(Tubular Bells Remix)

I was in the middle of my fitness hooping routine a few days ago and I didn't know what I was in the mood to listen to. I never use iTunes Radio, but I didn't feel like setting up my iPod and all that nonsense, so I decided to give it a shot. This was the first song that came on... One of the most important/random things people should know about me is that The Exorcist (and Pet Semetaryruined my childhood; therefore, the 'tubular bells' really threw me for a loop. The way I learned to conquer my fears after the previously stated films created one hell of a disturbed child was by feeding off of them. I watch as many scary movies as possible just to prove I'm not scared (even if I am), and now I'm obsessed with hooping to the Dubstep version of the creepiest theme song ever.  


P.s. I really enjoy this new idea of adding my YouTube videos on here. I like having this little space to express myself in words as well as hooping. Whether or not anyone reads it, I enjoy the outlet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Thoughts?