Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Visions Are Seldom All They Seem...



Lana Del Rey 
'Once Upon A Dream'

Considering Instagram only allows one link in your profile, I've decided to start uploading all of my YouTube videos on here for easier access. Therefore, any followers who are interested will have a direct link to both my videos and blog. It seems best to put it all in one place. And now I think my blog will have a much more personal feel to it aside from writing about general topics. I want to share my own experiences that coincide with my blogs theme; which is why it's been under construction for so long. I still plan to write about general topics and feature inspiring people/artists, but I also want people to know more about who I am. I haven't put much of myself out there in these entries, and I want people to know more than just what I like writing about. I wasn't sure how to put everything together. So here is just a simple start to my new blogging journey. A video and a heads up! 


Coming Soon: 
The Real @twirlingcircus :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Thoughts?